1. The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
In respect of Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), please be advised as follows:
- The controller of your personal data, which we collect in connection with your activity on the website www.journal.tertium.edu.pl and/or through email communications initiated by you, is Cracow Society for the Promotion of Language Studies (“Controller”).
- You can contact the Controller directly in writing to the address: al. Mickiewicza 9a, 31-120, Kraków, Poland or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The provision of your data is voluntary but it is necessary to reply to your question and for you to use the full functionalities of the website.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify and delete the data, the right to limit their processing, the right to object against processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The journal automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are text files stored on the user's terminal device. They are intended for use on the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, its unique number and time of storage on the terminal device.
4. The Cracow Tertium Society for the Promotion of Language Studies is an entity placing cookies on the terming device of its users and having access to them.
- adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user; most importantly, these files recognise the user's device in order to display the website according to their preferences;
- prepare statistics which help to learn about users' preferences and behaviour; analysis of these statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adjust the content and appearance of the website to current trends; the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website
- make it possible to log into the website;
- maintain the user's login on each subsequent page of the website.
6. The website uses two basic types of cookies - session and permanent cookies. Session files are temporary and are stored until leaving the website (by going to another page, logging out or switching off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user's terminal device until they are removed by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
7. The user can, at any time, change the settings of their browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement on their device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of the web browser. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept cookies on your terminal device.
8. Any changes in the browser settings may restrict access to certain functions of the Website.
9. Information on the web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.