Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original, has not been previously published, nor is it submitted for publication in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text has been placed in the appropriate template made available at the journal's website. In particular, the text uses a single spacing, 12-point font, italics instead of underlining (except for URLs and doi numbers), and all illustrations, drawings and tables are placed in the text in the right places, not at the end.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements specified in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in the About section of the journal.
I have read and accept the principles of publication ethics published on the journal's website.
- When submitting articles I accept the journal’s policy of providing a double-blind, anonymous review. Hence the author's name, affiliation and email address have been removed from the text to ensure anonymity of the review.
- If the submission contains drawings, illustrations, cartoons etc for which the copyright is held by the third party, I have approached the third party and obtained the necessary copyright, The journal publisher is not liable for any infringement pf the copyrght in that respect and sole liability lies with the author.
- I accept the following data protection rules abided by the journal: The controller of my personal data, which we collect in connection with my activity on the website www.europeanjournalofhumour.org and/or through email communications initiated by me, is Cracow Society for the Promotion of Language Studies (“Controller”). I can contact the Controller directly in writing at ul. 29 listopada 130 pok. 407, 31-406 Kraków, Poland or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The provision of my data is voluntary but it is necessary to reply to my question and for me to use the full functionalities of the website. I have the right to access my personal data, the right to rectify and delete the data, the right to limit their processing, the right to object against processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Copyright NoticeAll authors agree to an Attribution Non-Commercial Non Derivative Creative Commons License on their work.
1. The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
In respect of Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), please be advised as follows:
- The controller of your personal data, which we collect in connection with your activity on the website www.journal.tertium.edu.pl and/or through email communications initiated by you, is Cracow Society for the Promotion of Language Studies (“Controller”).
- You can contact the Controller directly in writing to the address: ul. 29 listopada 130 pok. 407, 31-406, Kraków, Poland or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- The provision of your data is voluntary but it is necessary to reply to your question and for you to use the full functionalities of the website.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify and delete the data, the right to limit their processing, the right to object against processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The journal automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are text files stored on the user's terminal device. They are intended for use on the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, its unique number and time of storage on the terminal device.
4. The Cracow Tertium Society for the Promotion of Language Studies is an entity placing cookies on the terming device of its users and having access to them.
- adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user; most importantly, these files recognise the user's device in order to display the website according to their preferences;
- prepare statistics which help to learn about users' preferences and behaviour; analysis of these statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adjust the content and appearance of the website to current trends; the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website
- make it possible to log into the website;
- maintain the user's login on each subsequent page of the website.
6. The website uses two basic types of cookies - session and permanent cookies. Session files are temporary and are stored until leaving the website (by going to another page, logging out or switching off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user's terminal device until they are removed by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
7. The user can, at any time, change the settings of their browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement on their device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of the web browser. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept cookies on your terminal device.
8. Any changes in the browser settings may restrict access to certain functions of the Website.
9. Information on the web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.